Thursday, July 14, 2011

Book Information

I have decided to write some about my books. I'll also share a little too.
I'm writing a few books, but the two that are the best are going pretty well. On second thought, I'd better not share anything about the story or plot because they're not copywrited. Okay, I'll just have to tell about the progress. right now, the one I'm writing with a friend is around one hundred and eighty pages long! the one I'm writing by myself is around fifty or sixty. They're coming along very well, and Abby and I are even planning teh second book in the series we're writing. I decided that I want to be an author when I grow up, or possibly even when I'm a kid. Why am I explaining this on my blog? Because I'm tired of this conversation:
Me: I'm going to go write now.
Other person: What do you write?
Me: Books.
Other person: Oh, wow! What are they about?

Then it takes forever to explain everything. So now that everyone reading my blog knows, when I see you again, don't repeat this conversation!

No comments: