Thursday, January 13, 2011

I'm completely giving up on titles.

As I said above, I just give up! I'm working too hard on my book to actually think of titles!

Essowe(our french teacher) had her baby! She is so cute! Her name is Dora, and I really like it. I don't think it suits me very well though. I think Maddie suits me, or at least an M name.

Our dog, Buster, has turned into a mean dog. Anyone besides our family ( and Abby Miller who is here five days a week and looks so much like me that I think Buster gets us confused. Aidan doesn't really like Buster so Buster ignores him.) can't pet him much. The problem is, he just getting old. I don't even really go up to him, I call him and if he wants to he'll come to me, but if he doesn't, I just let it go. No use having your own dog nip at you.

Grandma and Grandpa(Dad's parents) will be in our home on Friday! This is their first trip to Africa! I always enjoy those last couple days before furlough, when you're cleaning out the fridge, and doing a bunch of laundry, and packing up everything! I think I like having to rush around just as much as I do having a bunch of spare time.

I have always been a reader, but I've not always shared my opinions. So, I am going to think of my favorite five books.

1. My own books!

2. Daddy Long Legs, By Jean Webster

3. The Inheritence Series by Christopher Paolini

4. The Mother Daughter Book Club Series by Heather... I forgot her last name.

5. Inkheart by Cornelia Funke

You can try any of these, I think they're all on Amazon.

No comments: