Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Magnificent Muncher

Well, what has gone on since I last blogged? Not much. School. Writing. Reading. Doing homework.I just found this hilarious 'essay' I did for school on one of my previous teacher's blog. I don't know what I was thinking. I guess that's just me though. Now that I read it, I sound boring. I will try to be as amusing as I was when I was eleven from now on. *Same spelling and punctuation as used in the original* Invention for a Princess, by Maddie Kennell (rated pg-13 for destruction of sharks and well-done steaks) If I made an invention for a princess it would be called the “Magnificent Muncher.” The invention would be able to eat anything. But it is mainly for eating grownups. And the princess, whose name is Moussie, would opparate it to eat her teacher, Ms. Bethany. When you press the green button, it hands you out a piece of raw steak, rope and a speech bubble that ays “Come and get it!” You tie the steak to the toutor and then press the botton labeled “well done.” This willactivate the fire. It will Cook the steak to well done. Then tie the steak to your victem who at this point should already be begging to live. Then press the botton labeled “destruction.” (You might want to stand back for this part). Then the button will release a shark on your steak-a-fied victim. The machine takes 3 AA bataries (not included) and the shark requires 2 steaks a day and likes “Goodnight Moon” for a bedtime story. "Don’t be too alarmed that Maddie is writing about my being eaten. She actually likes me a lot, she just enjoys being shocking. We all laughed at this." –Bethany Cannon

No comments: