Thursday, September 15, 2011

Two Days!

We only have two days until we leave to go to Lome.
We have three days until we get to Accra.
We have five days until we arrive in England.
I'm very excited!

I'm still planning on doing a video blog, and I'll try to keep up as much as I can with it. I'm planning to do now just one video on Enlgand, but maybe a few. Some of the things were doing are going to see Stonehenge, the Tower of London (I don't know if you can take pictures in there, if you can, I will) and the London Eye, which I plan to do a video of. We're doing much more, but it's not set in stone.

How the video blog will work is that I'll do a video every week or so of what we're doing and post it on the blog. The title of the post will most likely be wherever I am. If you want to keep up with are trip and see when we're coming where, this would be a good way to find out.

I absolutely can't wait to get started on this cool project! I also can't wait to see all my American friends again! It's just really under two weeks until we arrive in Denton, Texas. If you have any questions about the video blog, or any requests as to something I should get on film, please comment with your suggestions. Thanks! I love sounding all official about that.

No comments: