Friday, October 22, 2010

See Previous Post

I haven't been able to find the time to write a lot.
Right now we are having our first visitor!!!!!!! Her name is Sherri Parker and she comes from our supporting church, Singing Oaks. She is really fun. I haven't been doing much.
I am excited that WE ARE PLANNING A TEAM REUNION!!!!!!!!!!!!! That would be soooo awesome! I don't know when or why though. It's kinda undecided. But that would be soooooo fun!
I have started English on the internet at a school called Keystone. it is HARD. My teacher told me that she thinks that one of my assignments would be good enough for the school news paper. I sent it but I don't know if it was accepted.
I will try to blog more but I'm telling you, don't count on it. I'm really busy lately.
I seriously need a long list of stuff to read. ANY SUGGESTIONS??????? Please tell me! I like historical fiction. I also like normal fiction or fantasy. Thanks!

No comments: