Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Passover


Last night, we celebrated the Passover dinner with our team. I really love doing it. We aren't Jewish but we think it is a good experience. We had Haroseth[apples and nuts and some spices], and unlevened bread and lamb too. We also got to find yeast bread and throw it away. It was fun and I will look forward to doing it next year. But next year we will be doing it without the Reeves. Then without the millers. We are going to get new teammates though. The Richardsons, and Stoffs, and Heads are coming. That will be fun. But I am a little worried. I usually have friends my age everywhere we go[except when we're traveling in Europe]. This will be a big change but I am hoping for the best! I will just let God guide me and if parting with Abs and Hann is what he wants: SO BE IT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maddie, we loved celebrating the Passover with you again this year! I love your faith! You are right that if God wants it, it will all be ok! I'm telling myself that about leaving Togo and moving to Rwanda, too. Love you!

Daddy said...

Maddie, I really love this post and am very proud of you for your courage facing these changes. I will always be there for you (even though I'm a boy). Love daddy.